The concept of digital twins is not new. However, the advance of the ‘fourth industrial revolution’ is making cyber-physical systems in the built environment practical, useful and affordable. Productivity gains and cost savings aside, digital twins will also become an essential tool in addressing the current climate crisis, presenting dramatic and exciting opportunities to achieve zero carbon targets and promote sustainable, healthier buildings.
But what are digital twins? And how can they be used in the built environment? What tools are available? And how can we overcome the challenges faced by lack of data? Join our upcoming online Faculty to get an answer to these questions.
What will be covered?
- Background of Industry 4.0, the advancement of new technologies and the challenges of climate change within the built environment.
- Explanation of Digital Twins within the context of built environment
- Creating and managing a digital twins so they respond like the real-life version
- Practical applications of Digital Twins within the built environment with case study examples
- Overcoming challenges with data
This webinar will be recorded and available on-demand for those who cannot make the live session. Please register to let us know you're interested in the event and we'll send you the recording as soon as it's available.